A 32-year-old man received severe burn on his chest and it is believed that it all happened because he was having a bath with the iPhone on his chest.
It has been reported that the man, Richard Bull, was enjoying music in the bathroom and his iPhone was plugged into the charger.
Somehow, short circuit happened and he got electrocuted.
His wife came back home after some time and found her husband lying lifeless in the bathroom.
She immediately called emergency services but by the time he reached a hospital, he already had died.
In a talk with media, she said: “I initially thought that he had been attacked as his condition was literally scary”.
Doctors found severe burn marks on his chest.