The teen who was taken to doctors after suffering from a severe headache came to know that it all happening because of a worm inside his brain.
It has been reported that the 19-year-old, Wen Xiaoli, had a small accident two years ago in which his hands suffered cut marks.
It is believed that the four-inch parasite entered into his body (in the form of larva) though those cuts.
The worm remained in his body and traveled one part to another until he suffered a headache.
Doctors had to open his skull to pull out the parasite, which was still alive even after getting pulled out.
As of now, the teen is said to be stable condition.