Kids catch cavities very easily and it’s not only because they eat acidic stuff, but its because they don’t take proper care of their teeth.
Here we have brought five easy ways to keep kid’s teeth healthy:
- Regular check-up – Go for dentist check-up in every 6 months.
- Brushing – Regular brushing, preferably two times a day – first in the morning and second at the night before going to bed.
- Proper Technique – Brushing should be done in all the part of the mouth. Make sure to not to use the brush very harshly, as it could lead to bleeding gums.
- Flossing – Flossing is also an important part of cleaning teeth. It ensures that no any external stuff remain stuck in teeth.
- Fluoride toothpaste – Make sure to such toothpaste which contains fluoride as fluoride make enamel stronger and hence less chance of cavities.